The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 20 of 116 Posts

·
Registered
102 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a '97 Esprit TT and hate the OZ wheels on it. I was wondering which Esprit or aftermarket wheels are out there that would fit my car? I know the offset will make this interesting as I would rather not go with spacers.

Which wheel brands??

Which sizes??

Etc.??

Thanks!!

·
98 Esprit V8 Calypso Red
310 Posts
As far as after market wheels. You have to go custom. Meaning you have to have wheel manufacturers make the wheels according to your spec. I've seen Rays & HRE's on the Esprit. I would say HRE probably has more experience on manufacturing these. However, they're very expensive.

Alan

·
Registered
355 Posts
I've seen the Revolution RFX's on late '90's as standard wheels on Esprits. These wheels were pretty popular with autocrossers. The RFX's also come in 3-piece lightweight (magnesium) wheels.

RFX Wheel Range - Revolution Competition Wheels :cool:

Hope you find what you're looking for.

·
Registered
525 Posts
Which OZ wheels are on your '97?

The 3-piece OZ Futura:

The OZ Nova

The OZ Saturn Plus
If anyone wants a set of OZ Saturn wheels for a great price pm me. I have a set sitting in my garage collecting dust!

As for new wheels for you I actually prefer the stock wheels like these…

Attachments

·
98 Esprit V8 Calypso Red
310 Posts
I know someone that has the Saturns and is a big fan of the Futuras & may do a direct swap with you depending on your tire condition.

PM me if you're interested.

Alan

·
Registered
580 Posts
Check out Complete Custom Wheel. They'll make anything you want, and their designs are very nice. Also very strong compared to HRE, et al, which is a good thing given the barrel loading necessary on the Esprit.

·
Registered
35 Posts
i updated my OZ's from the '01 to the '04, and the '01 are sitting in my garage, if you like them, make me and offer-no tires with the rims. The front are 17's and the rear 18's. The rims are OZ Saturn Plus. They have that look like they're spinning backwards when rolling about 40 mph, they look cool.

Attachments

·
Registered
102 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
i updated my OZ's from the '01 to the '04, and the '01 are sitting in my garage, if you like them, make me and offer-no tires with the rims. The front are 17's and the rear 18's. The rims are OZ Saturn Plus. They have that look like they're spinning backwards when rolling about 40 mph, they look cool.

PM Sent

·
Registered
525 Posts
I guess that makes 2 of us then. My set is ready for a new home and are practically brand new. I also have some nice floor mats that need a good home. PM if interested.

Attachments

1 - 20 of 116 Posts