891 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
7,708 Posts
c'mon.
and im not clicking that link.
you should know better.

you can lose weight in 48 hours if you keep making urself puke.....
miracle puke.

·
www.theapexinn.com
11,687 Posts
Is this Black & Tan spam ?? :shrug:

·
Registered
891 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
No this is not spam guys , come on ....

:)

I am Blacktan my name is Haris and i am good guy !!
LOLlllllllllll

·
Registered
1,831 Posts
No this is not spam guys , come on ....

:)

I am Blacktan my name is Haris and i am good guy !!
LOLlllllllllll
Hey, totally unrelated question. I think you are the person that bought an Elise from Vadim.. Im looking to import an Euro e36 m3.. Mostly looking for the engine, tranny, differential.. etc.. can you help me?

OK now back to Malibu Miracle

·
Banned
7,592 Posts
It's just too easy to sell stuff to people that want it that bad. (even though they know the quick fix is total crap)

I don't understand why people can't get the extremely simple basic principles of nutrition and weight loss. You have a couple real easy options. Eat less. Burn more.

I printed out about 20 pages of why the cabbage soup diet was complete and utter crap for my Dad. After reading all of them- he went to heat up another bowl of F-ing cabbage soup. :wallbang:

Diets don't work and never will long term. Healthy lifestyles or lifestyle changes do.

·
Registered
582 Posts
Why is fat loss so hard, there's plenty of stuff, if you want a miracle, do cytomel (T-3 or T-4). Want to really speed things up, do an ECA stack with T3.
Want competition style ripped look, do DNP.
THese things dont require ANY diet change.
Or take the healty road and start dieting, try low fat, low carb. Once, you're healthly enough do ketogenic diet, all thee hamburgers you can eat.

Really, its not that hard, I'm really disaapointed stuff like this sells.

·
Registered
891 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Hey, totally unrelated question. I think you are the person that bought an Elise from Vadim.. Im looking to import an Euro e36 m3.. Mostly looking for the engine, tranny, differential.. etc.. can you help me?
exactly ,

yes mate no problem

send me a PM your questions.
It will be my pleasure if i can help you ...

Cheers
Haris

1 - 10 of 10 Posts