The Lotus Cars Community banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
1,378 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
This is exactly why these don't happen. If you don't like the time or place, don't come. You guys had lots of time to plan one of these. I'll be there at 6pm.

·
Registered
949 Posts
This is exactly why these don't happen. If you don't like the time or place, don't come. You guys had lots of time to plan one of these. I'll be there at 6pm.
I'm in at 6pm.

If you guys want to plan something for a different time/day some other week, you're welcome to it.

·
Registered
2011 Evora, Persian Blue, 6-speed
551 Posts
Ha! My work has been having so much contention between team members this last 3 weeks, it feel like a climate change thread. I hope this great group of people can have a good get together. The last time we met here it was great.

·
Registered
154 Posts
I love the idea I was just trying to make it a bigger event, sorry to rain on your parade, lol. The wife would kill me if I do an all day lotus event. I'll join you next time, thanks for hosting, it would be nice for you to join our meet and drive if possible

·
Premium Member
289 Posts
Sounds great.....! We plan to attend (if my son gives me back my Lotus). See you Sunday.

·
Asst. Helmet Tester
1,229 Posts
That's a little far for me, but if there's any combo that can get me to make the drive it would be a Lotus meet and a french dip.

·
Registered
1,137 Posts
Wife and I will be there.

·
Premium Member
289 Posts
Car back in garage, great detail job! Wife and I will be there too.

·
Premium Member
4,581 Posts
Do it for lunch so all of us going on the drive and meet that day could go, we will already be out that way, check out the IE meet also

I'm the organizer for the drive on Sunday through Sunland. All are welcome and please join if interested.

I am flexible on lunch after the drive and I will organize it and announce where on Sunday based on how many cars join us. I appreciate Battlefield's suggestion - trying to get more the merrier.
Donion we won't rain on your parade for dinner and will not try to make you change your dinner time.
Let's be merry and carry on!

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

1 - 20 of 21 Posts