The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 20 of 99 Posts

·
Registered
1,278 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
So... when are we having a Lotus meet at a gentlemen's club...? Should we plan something at Silver Reign in West L.A. sometime? Lotus-friendly parking on Mississippi Ave. :D

:shift:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

****** CANCALLED!!! ******

CANCALLED -- Tuesday, June 17th 8pm

Silver Reign West L.A.
11908 Mississippi Ave.
Los Angeles, CA 90025

Let me know who is coming so I can make special requests for more girls, and get the parking spaces coned off.

·
Registered
3,449 Posts
So... when are we having a Lotus meet at a gentlemen's club...? Should we plan something at Silver Reign in West L.A. sometime? Lotus-friendly parking on Mississippi Ave. :D

:shift:
I'll bring the dollar bills

:popcorn:

·
Registered
2,108 Posts
Sounds like a great way for a bunch of us to get together and talk about cars

·
Registered
187 Posts
I am in...

anyone know the manager or owner...? We could do a head count and give them a heads up (no pun intended) on how many will be joining and make sure the first string shows up...

I have not been there in years... Honestly I think I am still financing that last visit... Start saving up now...

·
Registered
4,743 Posts
if you want to do spearmint in industry let me know, i may be able to work something out with them, all i know is we need to bring at least 20peeps and lots of dollar bills!!!

·
Registered
1,278 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Let's do this then! :D

Let's vote which venue is the best. Can someone start a vote (I don't know how to) with some options?

- Silver Reign in West L.A. (Lotus friendly-parking)
- Silver Regin in Hollywood
- Spearmint Rhino (which one? Industry?)
- ... what's the name of the one next to 405-fwy in West L.A...?

·
Registered
4,743 Posts
That is correct. I am just not sure what the clubs are in LA. If it's 18 and over then I'm in. 21 I'm out.
woohoo most are 18

since we are scattered everywhere middle point would be in the city of industry for LA and OC peeps

there are so many "clubs" in that area LOL spearmint would be best IMO :D

·
Registered
891 Posts
woohoo most are 18

since we are scattered everywhere middle point would be in the city of industry for LA and OC peeps

there are so many "clubs" in that area LOL spearmint would be best IMO :D
Coi,
It seems like you are beggin to goto the Spearmint Rhino. If you want, I'll go with you one of these nights. It could be our mini Lotus meet and you can get your fix off a strippa's a$$. :up:

·
Registered
4,743 Posts
Coi,
It seems like you are beggin to goto the Spearmint Rhino. If you want, I'll go with you one of these nights. It could be our mini Lotus meet and you can get your fix off a strippa's a$$. :up:

haha, i can wait til we all pick a night to go, unless you really really wanna go :D

·
Registered
582 Posts
NorCal people, please do something fun.

1 - 20 of 99 Posts