The Lotus Cars Community banner
  • Hi there! Why not register as a user to enjoy all of the benefits of the site? You may register here. When you register, please pick a username that is non-commercial. If you use a name that appears on any search engine commercially, you must pick another name, whether it applies to you or not. Commercial usernames are for supporting vendor use only. If you want to become a supporting vendor and grow your business, please follow this link. Thanks!
81 - 99 of 99 Posts
Just come on out! No need to have Lotus. Just make sure you bring enough dollar bills. :)
and concealed cameras ( We want pictures if we can't be there ! ) !!!

Patrick, did you inquire if we have to buy full nude dances that day or if we can just pay for topless? I know certain days the girls will only do full nude at that club.

Discussion starter · #89 ·
Patrick, did you inquire if we have to buy full nude dances that day or if we can just pay for topless? I know certain days the girls will only do full nude at that club.
Full nude. :popcorn:

I need to make sure we have people sign up. We need to get the parking spaces reserved and request "special" girls. ;)

I won't be attending. Tuesday night + $40 dances only + Silver Reign = :no: for me.

Discussion starter · #91 ·
Since many of you backed out last minute this morning, I'll just call this off (plus I feel like s*** today...) Hope to see you guys at another event soon!

****** CANCALLED!!! ******

CANCALLED -- Tuesday, June 17th 8pm

Silver Reign West L.A.
11908 Mississippi Ave.
Los Angeles, CA 90025

Discussion starter · #93 ·
ohhhh weakkk...reschedule soon
Yeah. next time we'll have to plan something and sget together quick. Since we set this up almost a month ago, people had it on their calendar but other things came up.

Perhaps we can get enough people to plan a "private event" at one of the houses. That might be more cost effective and more fun. :)

Perhaps we can get enough people to plan a "private event" at one of the houses. That might be more cost effective and more fun. :)[/QUOTE]

I was thinking of doing something like this, even on or over the 4th of July week-end. My house is less than 5 miles from the base of the Santa Monica mountains/ Mullholland at Cornell, live on a double cul-de-sac (no street traffic), and have a house big enough for 30 plus people. But wait a minute, this for the gentlemen's club, and I do not think this is open to me.:D

81 - 99 of 99 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.