The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
Anthony
604 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here are some pics of the L.A. Children's Hospital Charity Car Show that was held in downtown Los Angeles yesterday. Original thread: http://www.lotustalk.com/forums/f96/charity-car-show-lotus-ferrari-april-28th-109886/

Thanks to cool4re and Mike4USC99 for organizing the event! It was great and the kids were cool – a large number even served as security guards and watched our cars for the duration of the event. Also, thanks to Mothers for the gift bag, Zen Dude for bringing voting sheets and special thanks to Plastique999 for bringing your 211 (pic of Eddie in his 211 below)!

Nice meeting/seeing everyone and the cars looked excellent. A group of us went and had lunch in Santa Monica afterward and that was a lot of fun. Please let me know if you want a larger version of any of the pics. Oh, I forgot to take a rear shot of my car, but will definitely post up a photoshoot soon. -Anthony

More to follow...

·
Anthony
604 Posts
Discussion Starter #2

·
Anthony
604 Posts
Discussion Starter #3

·
Anthony
604 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
tyvm!!! lol :D

·
Registered
2,409 Posts
great pics, thanks. I didn't take as many as I wish I would've

Pierre made it out to lunch? bastard. Great day overall! Thanks to Mike and family and everyone who showed up!

·
Premium Member
287 Posts
Awesome pics! Thanks for covering all the cars. We're going to organize another car show for a charity...lets shoot for 40+ Lotuses!

·
Registered
8,534 Posts
Great stuff.

Random musings:

- Great Lotus turnout - Elise, Exige, Evora, Esprit, 2-11 - nice.
- A Ferrari Dino - enjoy it. One of the most beautiful cars ever penned!
- A Ferrari Mondial - I know they are despised, but actually like them. My neighbor used to have one.

And of course, what car show wouldn't be complete with out THAT GUY.

Who is THAT GUY?

The guy with the damn 2009 Yellow Camara that brings all the Transformers crap. THAT GUY is at every car show in every city!

:)

1 - 20 of 40 Posts