The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
2,153 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So, today, Pierre and I went to "Triple B Clays" and shot some skeet/trap. Very fun.

Since I am so congenial of a person, when we were leaving, one of the instructors came up and told me that, next Sunday, they are training their instructors and need some students.

Normally, an instructor costs $150/hour. A shotgun rental (if you dont have one) is $25. Shells are ~$7 for 25.

However, because of my good looks, we are able to get an instructor for 3 hours, ammo, and a shotgun rental for only...

$30.

Yes-- for less than the cost of renting a shotgun, you will get a shotgun, ammo, and 3 hours of instruction from a professional.

THATS A SAVINGS OF OVER $500!

Pierre, his +1, and I signed up immediately.

Who else is interested? It's from 9AM to 12AM.

We will get lunch after.

:shift:poke-:nanner:

·
Registered
1,561 Posts
Ali, can I sign up the day of? I'll be on call, so I'll only be able to make it if things are quiet.

·
Registered
2,153 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Pierre, you should post that you're going. That way people know.

·
Registered
2011 Evora, Persian Blue, 6-speed
551 Posts
Could bring a +1? She's the size of the skeet and doesn't say much. It will be funny to watch her pull the trigger.

·
Registered
2,153 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
+1s are always invited!

·
Back to the Future, again
6,184 Posts
Could bring a +1? She's the size of the skeet and doesn't say much. It will be funny to watch her pull the trigger.
They are some of the best shooters actually since they don't have all that machismo and testosterone, trying to prove something.

Get her a 20 gauge or even a .410 though so she can get used to the noise and recoil before you start her on a full 12 gauge.

·
Registered
551 Posts
Okay the tiny Korean and I are in. Or I could have brought a big Mexican. Meeting there at 9 I assume.

·
Registered
551 Posts
Just to be clear, the big Mexican would have been way more fun but she went awol this week. She races and grew up a tomboy.

·
6,184 Posts
Just to be clear, the big Mexican would have been way more fun but she went awol this week. She races and grew up a tomboy.
Find her and bring both the small Korean and the big Mexican girl. We're an accommodating bunch and it would be nice to have some girls around for once instead of having to put up with Ali all the time. But just warn them ahead of time of his ADHD antics.

·
6,184 Posts
Who said I was attending? Rumors...don't you just love em.
I heard you and Ali were hanging out at Vegas blowing ****loads of cash money up in the VIP suites that were comped by Aria and then he proposed to you but you said no because you don't think he is going to stick around and be a good father. Is that true? I heard it from a rumor that I just made up right now.

·
Registered
314 Posts
I heard you and Ali were hanging out at Vegas blowing ****loads of cash money up in the VIP suites that were comped by Aria and then he proposed to you but you said no because you don't think he is going to stick around and be a good father. Is that true? I heard it from a rumor that I just made up right now.
WOW... What a wild imagination. You should probably have that checked out by a professional.

·
Registered
2,153 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Cmon-- let's make a list.

1) Ali.M
2) LotusNut21
3) LotusNut21's Plus 1
4) Im_Not_In_San_Fran
5) Im_Not_In_San_Fran's Plus 1
6) Elige*
7)GStephan*