The Lotus Cars Community banner
  • Hi there! Why not register as a user to enjoy all of the benefits of the site? You may register here. When you register, please pick a username that is non-commercial. If you use a name that appears on any search engine commercially, you must pick another name, whether it applies to you or not. Commercial usernames are for supporting vendor use only. If you want to become a supporting vendor and grow your business, please follow this link. Thanks!

Los Angeles Update 11/11

3K views 29 replies 13 participants last post by  shay2nak 
It occurs to me that Symbolic is less than a mile from Los Angeles County.

If they were to deliver cars on the Los Angeles side of Westlake Village, then Los Angeles County would have a dealership again :)

:clap: :clap: :clap:

Gromit said:
They closed the BH dealer about a year ago with the intention of getting a new place with a service centre (if I'm remembering correctly). They have yet to re-open the dealer.
Sorry, I meant Silver Star, in "Thousand Oaks." Mapquest actually lists Automall Drive as Westlake Village.

Those of you who live there know that Westlake Village straddles the Los Angeles - Ventura County line. Driving up the 101, Silver Star is with the dealers on the right side of the highway, just past the 2nd Westlake exit. It's about a mile from the LA county line.

I think it sucks that west coast deliveries aren't what they should be. However, the rest of us have to drive forty miles in heavy traffic uphill both ways through two feet of snow to get our Elises as well.

:D ;) :)

Gromit said:
The number of cars delivered to the west coast isn't as bad as we make out. The number of cars delievered to west coast list waiters is a different story. But we should be catching up pretty quickly now Symbolic is delivering to the list.
You know, the closer it comes to arrival time (and the amount of time spent on this board) make the wait seem longer and longer!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.