The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
To my fellow Lotus driving enthusiasts! I welcome you to join Lotus Los Gatos for a catered breakfast and scenic drive through the Santa Cruz Mountains. The event will casually begin at 9:30am Saturday morning on July 21st, 2012. Our drive will commence at 10:30am as I lead you through some of the best roads Silicon Valley has to offer! We'll all meet at 66 East Main Street in downtown Los Gatos. Please RSVP by sending me your name and contact information. Anyone is welcome to attend. Hope to see you all there!

:shift:

View attachment lotus 7.21.12.pdf

·
Registered
742 Posts
I hope I can make it but with work getting in the way I have been a flake lately.

·
Premium Member
1,293 Posts
I'm in. No guest -- Someone's gotta stay home and watch the kids unless I upgrade to an Evora. :)

·
Registered
471 Posts
Hi Charlie,

I'm going to make it too. Gotta change the oil and wash it after the autoX yesterday.

Steve

·
Premium Member
1,293 Posts
Thanks for organizing Charlie! It was nice to meet everyone, including my twin who has the same name and same car as me. :)

I was bummed when I got home to realize that my GoPro batteries were already long dead while I was filming you guys on HWY 17 (one of the few chances I had to get up next to each car and get some footage.) I'll see if there is anything else interesting though.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts