The Lotus Cars Community banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

Registered
2009 Lotus Elise SC Type 25 Jim Clark
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Went to a monthly car gathering here in SoCal at Griffith Park, and was only able to catch a few of the Loti there (yes yes I know the plural of Lotus is Lotus but Loti has a cult following :p ). There was an Elan, a 7, a graphite Evora S, and I believe another Elise not pictured. We're spoiled rotten with the best cars on earth here in SoCal, but even so the Loti were getting mobbed all day; the bottom ones are of my Elise and came courtesy of a really nice gentleman with a really big camera.

To anyone on the fence about getting one of these fantastic machines... go out and get one. Yesterday.

Car Wheel Land vehicle Vehicle Tire

Wheel Car Tire Vehicle Land vehicle

Wheel Tire Car Vehicle Hood

Wheel Tire Car Vehicle Land vehicle

Wheel Tire Car Land vehicle Vehicle

Wheel Car Tire Vehicle Motor vehicle

Registered
@Holy BRG! What day is this held? Would love to come out and join you guys. Yours is amazing, I hope your putting some miles on her, lmao 馃挌馃挌馃挌

Registered
2017 Evora 400
I graduated from Glendale High School. Know Griffith Park well.

Registered
2009 Lotus Elise SC Type 25 Jim Clark
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
@Holy BRG! What day is this held? Would love to come out and join you guys. Yours is amazing, I hope your putting some miles on her, lmao 馃挌馃挌馃挌
Thank you sir! The miles are creeping up slowly but are still really low for this car haha. But yeah, this is a monthly C&C held on the last Sunday of every month at the Griffith Park Merry Go Round (4730 Crystal Springs Dr, Los Angeles 90027):

I've been to a lot of these little gatherings all over SoCal and I gotta say that this is my favorite one... such a good crowd and tons of shade all morning. It says the hours are from 7 am - 9 am, but get there early: I remember showing up once right at 7 am and barely found a spot.. it gets packed to the gills and spills out onto the street every time!

The site above says it's held in the Merry Go Round parking lot #1 but that's not true... it's actually in lot #2 (see where I circled below). The next one will be Sunday August 28th, hope to see everyone there!

Map Font Terrestrial plant Urban design Circle

Registered
I used to go to this event in my BMW when it was small and casual...haven't been since it's blown up. Perhaps next month I'll have to bring my M100 out. Nice turnout!

Reactions: Crazy05
1 - 11 of 11 Posts