The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
1,888 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
All of the following parts prices include shipping via FedEx Ground or Home Delivery for CONUS only. Other areas will cost extra.

Moroso Oil Pan (brand new in box) - SOLD $470.00 SOLD
RTD Brace (brand new) - SOLD $460.00 SOLD
WorksBell Rapfix II QuickRelease with all necessary parts (brand new in box) - $580.00
Personal F1 Steering Wheel by Nardi (brand new in box) - $230.00

2bular de-cat with zirtech coating and mechanical part to trick 2nd O2 sensor (excellent, 400 miles of use) - SOLD $275.00 S
Craftsquare CF Mirrors (excellent condition, 400 miles of use) - SOLD $475.00 SOLD
Polished safecraft Fire extinguisher without bracket (excellent) - $200.00
Fujita Billet Oil Cap (like new, 400 miles of use) - SOLD $35.00 SOLD
One Pair of complete black leather side panels with Power Window switches installed (excellent condition) - $125.00 SALE PENDING
Lotus Trim Shop Orange Leather items: tear drop side panel inserts, e-brake boot, shifter boot - SOLD $75.00 SOLD

Carpet Buttons (very good condition) - SOLD $25.00 SOLD
CRD Mount with extra spare parts; basically a 2nd CRD Mount (which is bent and missing one screw) is included (very good condition) - $25.00
Brushed Bollock Shift Knob (new version for updated shifter) - (excellent condition) - $55.00

Green Filter with the cleaning and oiling kit (1k miles of use, should last as long as a new one) - $50.00
UniKey, will need a new blank from BWR (cheap or free) (Decent condition) - SOLD $25.00 SOLD

·
Registered
2,875 Posts
.....that's what she said?

·
Registered
912 Posts
Pm'd for decat

·
Premium Member
4,550 Posts
damn you whores!!!!

I want sloppy 2nds on the Lotus Trim pieces!!!!
(any pics?)

·
Registered
6,301 Posts
can the bracket for the fire ext be purchased separately? I assume that is the one that sector 111 sells....

·
Registered
1,888 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
I want the bollock but I am afraid it would be like the last used bollock I bought where the thread hole was too small to screw onto my shifter....
My hole is bigger.

·
Registered
1,888 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
damn you whores!!!!

I want sloppy 2nds on the Lotus Trim pieces!!!!
(any pics?)
I will post some, but first responder will likely take them; sorry.

·
Registered
1,888 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
can the bracket for the fire ext be purchased separately? I assume that is the one that sector 111 sells....
I need to dig it out of the closet, but it is from a Porsche GT3 owner who turned his car into a Cup car.

I would hope you can buy the bracket separately. I know Sharkwerks sells the correct bracket (and seperately), but I assume the attachment is made only for 996's and 997's seats????

I will get pics posted and see what I can find for a bracket.

But I think the extinguisher looks just like the one that Sector 111 sells; the shiny one! :)

Stephen

·
Registered
2,495 Posts
Trim shop stuff please. Ill take it!

Are the tear drops easy to install?

·
Registered
466 Posts
You can buy the fire extinguisher bracket from either Sector111 which secures onto the passenger seat or you can buy the one that comes from Safecraft

Model PB is the one that Sector111 sells and also the only one that fits into the tight Elise/Exige cabin space, I used 3M industrial double sided tape used to stick emblems and stuff on cars instead of drilling the bracket into the base plate of the car, so far it's held itself through countless high speed track days without a problem, just make sure the surfaces are clean and pristine before you apply double sided taping.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts