The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Premium Member
26,313 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
May, 2008

Everywhere you look in Beverly Hills are motorcycle cops hiding off to the side.

Take your time through the neighborhoods there...:cool:

·
Premium Member
26,313 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
You're welcome!

I've seen them everywhere in Beverly Hills in the last two days...

·
Registered
369 Posts
This is typical, of towns that have low crime rates, e.g. not much real crime just traffic violations.

Here in Thousand Oaks, they are hiding all over the place, I see them on side service roads, in the center medium hiding in the shadows of the trees, hiding in gas stations waiting for right hand turn violations, be for warned, the North bound Kanan exit off the 101, will allow a right hand turn, but a no right turn light comes and if you turn into the Shell station to get gas, you will turn right to where the cop is waiting. I was also riding down Kanan, and there was a cop standing/ hiding behind a telephone which radioed to a cop car, identifing driver and passenager which did not have their seat belts on, the cop yelled to me to slow down.

·
Registered
3,449 Posts
If you're driving eastbound on Sunset Blvd., the two spots they like to hide out is a driveway right before the curve leading up to Whittier drive and also a driveway about a block before you hit Hornburg Land Rover on the Sunset Strip.

I see the same motorcops there every day!

·
Premium Member
26,313 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
That guy has been there at Sunset just west of Whittier forever...

1 - 10 of 10 Posts