The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a new powder coated intake manifold for the 2zz. I had originally intended to use this for my 2zz swap into my mr2 but then decided on a bare manifold since its not going to be visible on the mr2.

A celica guy bought it from me but, there was a little bit of confusion on my part since I was not aware that there was a difference in manifolds for the 2zz. Any ways the manifold is on its way back to me and up for sale once again.

I have concluded that this manifold is indeed for a lotus as the lotus has a different throttle body. Looking to get $200+paypal fees shipped within the states, or if anyone has a 2zz fidanza flywheel laying around we could work out a trade.

Anyways here are some pics.The powder coat is incredibly nice and glossy.

·
Registered
2,613 Posts
I don't believe that is a 2zz intake manifold.

Mine looks VERY different than that one...in the since that my intake manifold has a chamber on it that is about 6+ inches in diameter prior to going into the intake pipes to motor.

Your manifold looks A LOT smaller than the one I pulled from my car when I did my s/c install.

Also, unless there is a MAJOR benefit from this manifold vs. a stock one I don't see it selling very easily, since I have seen stock ones go for about $80 on here shipped, and powder coating one won't be much more than $100, so good luck on the sale.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
That is certainly an OEM 2zz manifold.
^:clap: This is 2zz manifold and price is not set in stone. Throw me some offers if you think my price is not to par. Like stated I have no use for it unless I use a lotus throttle body, which I'm not going to go through the trouble of finding one.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts