The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
1,482 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Bunch of Lotus folk showed up at Remlinger Farms for the photoshoot that was organized on 6speedonline.

Here's a couple shots I took:

Attachments

·
Registered
1,720 Posts
Great turn out today.

·
Registered
624 Posts
Was great seeing everyone again. Beautiful day beautiful cars and a nice group of elises what else could you ask for. Sorry I keep missing drives and leave early because of work. Maybe I should get on welfare

RB

·
Registered
846 Posts
Was great seeing everyone again. Beautiful day beautiful cars and a nice group of eluses what else could you ask for. Sorry I keep missing drives and leave early because of work. Maybe I should get on welfare

RB
LOL, well welfare won't even buy you an oil change! Keep the job, the summer is just starting!

·
Registered
146 Posts
Thanks so much. It really is so much better looking in person. Did you see the car I was parked next to though? :drool: Very classy DB9.
Lol! That thing? Thats my coffee transporter every other day. rotfl The young chap who owns that is a good friend of mine.

·
Registered
1,720 Posts
A pic from today

I enjoyed this pic from today. You can see Mike's gold wheel reflected in the left side of the Exige.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,482 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
James photos were fantastic. His shot of my car became my new desktop. I was actually taking nice pics with my camera, and then ran out of space after about 5-10 pics and switched to my iphone for the rest of them, which still aren't bad.

But compared to the professionals the difference is amazing.

Attachments

·
Registered
606 Posts
Nice pics Michael :up:

Sorry I missed most of you guys ...... got waves from at least 3/4's of you going the other way as you were leaving though ;)

·
Registered
1,720 Posts
Nice pics Michael :up:

Sorry I missed most of you guys ...... got waves from at least 3/4's of you going the other way as you were leaving though ;)

RT were you in the Silver Elise on HWY 203?

·
Registered
624 Posts
That was me :coolnana:
More of a gunmetal with the dirt :) you should wash it one of these days! I am sure you will shaved off about 10lbs. Sucks that I missed you though.

RB

1 - 17 of 17 Posts