The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
2,427 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone know where I can find and for the Elise or Exige? Im doing to a report for a class and I have to analyze ads for different companies and how they relate to each, cant find any so far that I would be able to print out to use as visual reference.

Thanls

·
Registered
2,427 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I know they have the Holy Sh*t poster, anything like that would would, just need something that I can print out good enough to use...

·
Registered
539 Posts
this month's Sports Car International ( the one with the white Gallardo on the cover ) has a Lotus ad on the back cover for the new Elise SC.

also, i found this one on google images.

-

Attachments

·
Registered
837 Posts
Cory, check out page 13 of the July 2008 issue of Classic Motorsports for a full-page color ad. It's titled "Lotus--Celebrating 60 Years of Automotive History." Features shots of the Exige S240, the Elise SC and the 2 Eleven. (This is the sister publication to Grassroots Motorsports).

·
Registered
1,318 Posts

·
Registered
2,427 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Cool, just ordered it online.

would still like to get my hands on a good copy of the holy sh*t one...anyone have a magazine with that one on that I could buy from them... I just went to BN and they didnt have any with that one...

Cory, check out page 13 of the July 2008 issue of Classic Motorsports for a full-page color ad. It's titled "Lotus--Celebrating 60 Years of Automotive History." Features shots of the Exige S240, the Elise SC and the 2 Eleven. (This is the sister publication to Grassroots Motorsports).

·
Registered
837 Posts
If you want the 60th anniversary ad, I can tear it out of the magazine and drop it in the mail to you. Send me a PM with your mailing address. I'm not sure we have a working scanner in this household, or I'd try the electronic route...

·
Registered
1,416 Posts
AutoWeek Ads

Cory,
I dug through my AutoWeek mags and found two issues with ads for the Elise and Exige (not the "S" version). Dates are 12/05 and 7/06.

I can scan and e-mail you the pages or drop them off if you need the originals.

Let me know if this works for you.

Regards,
Wayne

·
Registered
244 Posts

·
Registered
2,427 Posts
Discussion Starter #15

·
Registered
244 Posts
Well, you're in luck, I was bored tonight so decided to Photoshop this for you. I know a lot of others have looked for it as well. Not the exact right car photo, but I think it's pretty darn close.

Lotus_HolySHT.jpg

·
Registered
2,427 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Cool man!! thanks, with the few others that I am getting from fellow LT members and this, I think ill have enough to do what I need to do!!

1 - 17 of 17 Posts