The Lotus Cars Community banner
1 - 20 of 137 Posts

·
Registered
326 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Thanks for 2011 Chrome Orange, we were made aware that Lotus aftersales in the UK is offering an unfinished version of the Evora GT carbon fiber hatch for a pretty good discount of £700. For this promotion, they are only offering it to UK and Europe customers but there's a chance we can get some via freight shipping through a UK dealer

I spoke to Bibs at the Lotus Forums in UK about a group buy and he said we should come up with a list of interested buyers so that Bell and Covill can provide a shipping discount on frieght to get all the US orders through. If you're interested, please reply to this thread and we can start to compile the list. Not sure what the demand and supply is but we should probably have a cut off to provide the list to B&C, open to suggestions.

More Info: Special Offer! Evora Louvered Carbon Fibre Tailgates

Rectangle Font Circle Parallel Number

·
Registered
326 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Does this include all necessary pieces for install? If it does and they are shipping to the USA, I’m in.
Yes they provide a list of parts required to install it, so as long as we purchase each set with the boot, should work.

I'm interested. Would the shipping be cheaper if we order multiple items and ship to one location? I'm interested in order more than one CF hatch as I plan to own multiple Evoras
Whatever is cheaper and works for everyone, I suppose it'll have to be one location for freight. Maybe a US dealer?

·
Registered
326 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Looks like we won't get a response till Monday...lets close the tally then and I'll send the list, that way we can get the orders in asap....if they'll have inventory for that many

·
Registered
211 Posts
Question for the group- I’ve noticed that there are other companies that make Lourves for the GT. For example, GRP has their own, Hethel sport, aerie performance too. While they are more pricey, it looks like they are alternatives. Anyone have experience with them?

1 - 20 of 137 Posts