The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
970 Posts
Not really digging the red pickup mounts but other than that it looks pretty cool. I wonder how it plays though...

·
Registered
81 Posts
Those things are plastic, and would be easy enough to change. I've never been a huge fan of Schecter solid bodies... Other than that I guess it looks ok. I like the gold switch.

It costs a ton, though! I understand it is limited edition, but you can easily pick up a solo-6 for 200 - 300 bucks. They aren't super premium or anything. Top of the line model will run you around 750...

·
Registered
970 Posts
Those things are plastic, and would be easy enough to change. I've never been a huge fan of Schecter solid bodies... Other than that I guess it looks ok. I like the gold switch.

It costs a ton, though! I understand it is limited edition, but you can easily pick up a solo-6 for 200 - 300 bucks. They aren't super premium or anything. Top of the line model will run you around 750...
Which is why I wonder how it plays. Aesthetics aside, if it plays like a $500 guitar I'm not going to shell out $1300+ for it just for the Lotus logo, etc.

Now if it can make me play as fast as that guy drives, then it might be worth it :D

·
Premium Member
2,978 Posts
I think I will stick to my '54 Gibson acoustic and my '71 Gibson Custom electric they built for me when I auditioned and introduced their new products.
I'll stick with my American-built Johnson Stratocaster copy. Its quality is commensurate with my talent.

I own a Lotus-brand electric, but it's not the Strat copy. My grandson has it on permanent loan.

·
Registered
780 Posts
That's awesome looking. I don't mind the pickup surrounds at all. I could be tempted if I could see how it plays. Winter project for this year is a gas pump style lighted display case for my original '64 sunburst Strat which is at the guitar tech's being tuned up. don't play it much although it still sounds phenominal. I have a G&L ASAT for knock about.

·
shay2nak
24,979 Posts
daaaamn

i love all the "lotus" logos on the black portion of the body. They should make a jacket or shirt from that design. Like Gucci's "GG."

1 - 10 of 10 Posts