The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Not the admin anymore
11,953 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Please post all your car clubs here.....with links to web sites. I will sort them by region and sticky them in each one. If it's not obvious, also please tell me which region your club belongs in. Here are your choices-

Pacific Region
California Region
Southwest Region
Northwest Region
Rocky Mountain Region
Texas Region
Central Plains Region
Midwest Region
Michigan, Ohio, Indiana Region
Southeast Region
Florida Region
MidAtlantic Region
Northeast Region
Canada
Mexico

The clubs may be listed here somewhere else...but this way we can be sure the links are up to date....and members, especially new members, can find local groups.

·
Not the admin anymore
11,953 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks.....that's the idea...... How do I change the name of a link....so that it still links to the same thing, but with a different name?

·
Registered
9,297 Posts
Thanks.....that's the idea...... How do I change the name of a link....so that it still links to the same thing, but with a different name?
Change the text, but not the link. The new forum s/w will always try to grab the page title by default. You'll probably have to preview the post in order to have it come up where you can change it, without having it change it on you afterward. It's goofy.

Here's the North Texas Lotus Club, part of Lotus Ltd.

North Texas Lotus Club

·
Registered
2017 Evora 400
5,683 Posts
Mine is listed in my signature.

·
www.theapexinn.com
11,688 Posts

·
Registered
1,114 Posts
Philadelphia Area Lotus Society

aka PALS

aka PhillyLotus

PhillyLotus : Philadelphia Area Lotus Society

Any Lotus enthusiast welcome from any area. PALS services a much wider area than just Philadelphia. Current participants come from a verywide geographic area including: S Jersey, DE, MD, and SE, NE, and Central PA

I am the current coordinator and contact person

·
Not the admin anymore
11,953 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Philadelphia Area Lotus Society

aka PALS

aka PhillyLotus

PhillyLotus : Philadelphia Area Lotus Society

Any Lotus enthusiast welcome from any area. PALS services a much wider area than just Philadelphia. Current participants come from a verywide geographic area including: S Jersey, DE, MD, and SE, NE, and Central PA

I am the current coordinator and contact person

So would you consider that Northeast or MidAtlantic?

·
Premium Member
3,040 Posts
Lotus Owners of New York Inc (LOONY)

LotusOwners Lotus Owners of New York

We are the upstate Lotus group. Members from Western NY (Buffalo), Central NY (Rochester and Syracuse down to Watkins Glen area) and a few members from the Ithaca area.

·
Registered
167 Posts
St. Louis Area Lotus Lovers (STALLS)

STALLS

Midwest Region

·
Not the admin anymore
11,953 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
I'm going to keep all the clubs & groups in the first post....so feel free to post in the 'stickied' regional threads, if you want to talk more about your clubs...they're just stickied...not locked.

·
Registered
2,731 Posts
...tracy, you're awesome; thanks!..

1 - 20 of 37 Posts