The Lotus Cars Community banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Supporting Vendor
525 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
TUDOR United SportsCar Championship Race -Lotus Car Corral -Indianapolis -July 25th!

Hello everyone! We would like to cordially invite you to a Lotus and Rossion Car Corral inside the Indianapolis Motor Speedway during the Brickyard weekend in Indianapolis. Below is the event information, as well as a link to the event on our website - website event information.

Friday July 25th
Lotus and Rossion Car Corral during the Brickyard Weekend.
Besides the Nationwide and Sprint Cup practices in the morning, there will be the afternoon Continental Sports car challenge and the Brickyard Grand Prix. That's over 5 hours of Pro and Pro-Am Prototype and GT racing for you to enjoy! IMS has put together a Car Club package that includes a Car Corral in the infield, details below:

$50 Car Club Package (Per Driver)
- Friday Admission Ticket for Brickyard Grand Prix
- IMS Souvenir Dash Plaque
- $5 IMS Retail Discount Voucher
- Friday - Infield Car Corral Parking
- Monday Track Lap Voucher
(Individuals can add Passenger tickets for an additional $30)

To order tickets:
You can purchase by:
- Calling Ryan Roberts at (317) 492-8414. He's an IMS ticket rep.
- Going online and purchase to Official Indianapolis Motor Speedway Tickets - Indianapolis 500 - Brickyard 400 - Red Bull Indianapolis GP - Indycar Series - Brickyard Authentics and entering the Promo Code CARCLUB
- Coming into the ticket office at: 4790 W 16th Street, Indianapolis, IN 46222

Schedule - Friday, July 25th:
8:15 Meet at Gator Motorsport.
8:30-9:30 Breakfast Provided by Gator Motorsport.
9:45 Cars NEED to be here by this time.
10:00 Depart and drive to track together.

Cars will be parked based on the car corral so it is not imperative that we arrive together, if you can not make the breakfast and leaving point meeting. The track is all general admission on Friday so we can sit either in the mounds or in the grandstands. The NASCAR races are in the morning, while the sports car races go from about 2:30pm until 8:30pm, give or take.

We would love to see as many of you that can make it! Please let us know if you plan on attending and be sure to submit and pay for your spot and ticket by July 18th to ensure that you will have received your tickets in the mail in time.

Event/Race Information

If you have any questions or wish for more information about how to get to Gator Motorsport, or need recommendations on accommodations or some great spots to dine or have a cocktail, please do not hesitate to call me.

Enjoy the day!

Brian Henry
317-245-6312

Attachments

·
Premium Member
511 Posts
I'm going to head down and enjoy some racing....
Can't stay until Monday for the track pass which is a bummer...

Now, if only I could navigate the ticket site and find this package...

Waiting on IMS rep to call me back, I'm confused...

EDIT - Ryan the IMS rep was awesome, much simpler than ordering tickets online

:clap::nanner::clap:

·
Supporting Vendor
525 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Now, if only I could navigate the ticket site and find this package...:
Sorry, it is a bit confusing! Go to IMSTIX.com then click on ticket promotions then enter CARCLUB.

I just registered 3 more Lotus! :clap: It's a great deal for $50 for a driver and $30 for passenger! Free breakfast, Tudor cars, a plaque, track voucher, and a ticket... Count me in!!! :nanner:

-Brian Henry

1 - 4 of 4 Posts