The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
570 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
While at the car show drove past Lotus in Ann Arbor and there were pallets full of motors behind the building. Maybe 20 of them.

Wonder what they are there for?

·
Registered
277 Posts
That is Lotus Engineering, which is seperate from Lotus Cars. They are basically engineering consultants for the automotive world working with all manufacturers. That site has several old dynos that are used for endurance testing. I'm guessing they got a batch of engines to test from someone other than Lotus Cars.

·
Registered
593 Posts
I stopped in there last week to see what the place was all about... I asked for a quick tour and was told no. The lady who worked in the front office was very nice and we chatted for about 10 minutes or so. She came out and looked at my Lotus and that was that.

Who else has a Lotus in AA?

Ken?

·
Registered
1,492 Posts
I stopped in there last week to see what the place was all about... I asked for a quick tour and was told no. The lady who worked in the front office was very nice and we chatted for about 10 minutes or so. She came out and looked at my Lotus and that was that.

Who else has a Lotus in AA?

Ken?
I live in AA, but my car lives in Chicago. Give me a heads up next time you're around and we can do a photoshoot of your car in front of the building if you'd like.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts