The Lotus Cars Community banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Any far south SoCal members hear that O鈥橤ara Coach in LaJolla is picking up the area Lotus franchise? I heard this from an Indy exotic car dealership owner recently. Sure hope it鈥檚 true. 馃檹

Registered
2017 Lotus Evora 400 manual, 2009 Rossion Q1, 2019 Jeep Cherokee Trailhawk
I'm in OC so I've never heard of them but that would be great! They're about 30 minutes closer than Galpin my current closest dealer and a nice drive along the coast rather than LA freeways. Would love it!

Registered
Wow, that would be great news.
Joel

Registered
'05 Lotus Elise Outlaw
Are there no better Lotus mechanics around O.C.?

Registered
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I'm in OC so I've never heard of them but that would be great! They're about 30 minutes closer than Galpin my current closest dealer and a nice drive along the coast rather than LA freeways. Would love it!
Have you ever tried Eurocar Lotus, in Costa Mesa? I鈥檝e tried to contact their Service Dept via their online site and left phone msg鈥檚 and get no responses. I visited their sales group once and they seemed decent, but their no-reply Service shop gives me reason to be cautious. ???

Registered
Have you ever tried Eurocar Lotus, in Costa Mesa? I鈥檝e tried to contact their Service Dept via their online site and left phone msg鈥檚 and get no responses. I visited their sales group once and they seemed decent, but their no-reply Service shop gives me reason to be cautious. ???
I haven't, I've heard some concerns. So far I only needed to bring to Galpin once for some minor warranty work and will be using independents now that my warranty is up. If I ever need a dealer having a SD option would be great.

Registered
They did some minor repair and spraying of my front clam and I thought the work was excellent but I haven't used the mechanical since Eddie left. I was very pleased with them.

Registered
They did some minor repair and spraying of my front clam and I thought the work was excellent but I haven't used the mechanical since Eddie left. I was very pleased with them.
Good to know!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts