The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,952 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Lotus badges and emblems - SOLD

I have 5 different items for sale: SOLD!

image.jpg

(From right to left)

1. Rear clam Lotus badge - $85 shipped - almost new with curvature for the clam. No scratches or defects, but the double sided tape needs to be replaced.

2. Front stock Lotus Badge green/yellow - $40 shipped - this item has significant chipping of the top plastic layer. A good clear coat spray would fix it up. Double sided tape needs replacing.

3. Front clam badge black/silver - $40 shipped - chromed metal badge with enamel inlay. Mounting prongs are slightly closer together, and front clam pin holes need to be widened. Slight defect in enamel where it covers part of the chrome. You need to look close to see it.

4. Steering wheel black/silver sticker - Free with any other badge, first come, first serve - there is a slight cut on the left side that you cannot notice while it is mounted. Covers regular steering wheel badge.

5. Small black/silver lotus sticker - $12 shipped - about 22mm. It fits on the back of my NuKey with room to spare.

I will mark items sold when they are sold. PM me for paypal details.

·
Failed at Self Control
653 Posts
PM'ed

·
Registered
11 Posts
hi....if the rear clam badge is still available I would like to purchase it....let me know and will than arrange payment....thx thomas

·
Registered
72 Posts
Hi, I'll take the front green/yellow badge and the sticker if they're still available. Please PM your Paypal. Thanks!

-Jerry

·
Registered
1,952 Posts
Discussion Starter #8 (Edited)
Sale pending for the whole lot, will update if the sale doesn't go through today. He was the first message so he gets priority. The rest of you are in line based off chronological contact order.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts