The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
1,114 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This comes with any new Lotus. Not sure if you can buy as accessory. THe Battery Tender brand is sponsoring Lotus Alex Job Racing and is a high quality product.

Photo reflects opened package with ring connector lead and alligator connector leads removed.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,114 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Even though I specified otherwise in the OP I am pretty sure this item can be purchased through a dealer. Don't know the price.

·
Premium Member
2,978 Posts

·
Registered
2,165 Posts
Maybe some of you are missing the point or I am.
Of course there are variety of 'better' products out there.
I'm just kind of excited to see the branding work on a product that _actually_ functions(even if it is a Bahar-era stuff). :wave:
You could say it's not unlike the Ctek battery charger that's being rebranded under Porsche's Tequiment line.

·
Registered
689 Posts
If I'm not mistaken the 09030 is the Battery Tender Plus with the Lotus Face plate and markings on it. It can only be plugged into a 120 volt power source. No 12 volt cig lighter adaptor if that is what you are asking.

Attachments

·
Registered
236 Posts
i'm using a regular schumacher one with ring terminals bolted to the battery, works fine for me

·
Registered
1,114 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
If I'm not mistaken the 09030 is the Battery Tender Plus with the Lotus Face plate and markings on it. It can only be plugged into a 120 volt power source. No 12 volt cig lighter adaptor if that is what you are asking.
The unit is of course powered by an AC outlet, but an accessory outlet adapter can be used to keep the car battery charged (as long as it is active - some accessory outlets need the key to be in the on position)

·
Registered
236 Posts
i have a regular schumacher i picked up from autozone a couple years ago

i have the quick disconnect ring terminal connector hooked up to the battery, routed through a hole in the battery box/cover, and left in the trunk

1 - 15 of 15 Posts