The Lotus Cars Community banner
1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Lotus BBQ meet @ Washington// Update 7/10/09:

hello,

I am wondering how many lotus owner interested to have a BBQ meet in Bellevue in coming August??

regards,
tc

update 7/14/09

I think we will arrange another time for BBQ since there are not many ppl can attend Sunday event.
any suggestion?

update 7/13/09

Now we only have 2 lotus owner confirmed + myself = 3 so far.

and 2 is busy on sunday, and another 2 unknown.

Should we move it to next week saturday or Sunday so more ppl can come?

update 7/11/09:

Lets plan on Aug 2nd.

my email: [email protected]

Please email me with following info:
1) how many friends are you bringing?
2) real name and user name
3) you phone #

Update 7/10/09:

My original thought is coming to my house for BBQ afternoon, (at Kirkland, my house is small if you guys dun mind.) then maybe we can go redmond town center for a beer and take some exotic pictures...or go cart at pacific raceway...

how about Aug 2nd Sunday

·
Registered
171 Posts
I'm down. I'd love to meet some other lotus members in the area. I work every other saturday, so it's a game of battleship if I can make it.

·
Registered
186 Posts
very possible..:D

·
Registered
1,482 Posts
If we did it on a Saturday, we could go to the BBQ after the exotics meet in Redmond Town Center. If we did it on a Sunday we could potentially tie it into watching an F1 race somewhere.

·
Registered
171 Posts
My vote is for sunday, since less people work that day of the week.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
My original thought is coming to my house for BBQ afternoon, (at Kirkland, my house is small if you guys dun mind.) then maybe we can go redmond town center for a beer and take some exotic pictures...or go cart at pacific raceway...

so August first week, lets say Aug 1st Sat or Aug 2nd Sunday or others

Lets vote

·
Registered
171 Posts
I don't work on the 1st, so works for me.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
update 7/11/09:

Lets plan on Aug 2nd.

my email: [email protected]

Please email me with following info:
1) how many friends are you bringing?
2) real name and user name
3) you phone #

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
update 7/13/09

Now we only have 2 lotus owner confirmed + myself = 3 so far.

and 2 is busy on sunday, and another 2 unknown.

Should we move it to next week saturday or Sunday so more ppl can come?

·
Registered
4,985 Posts
You know, the ELCC summer BBQ is that weekend too, the 1st I think. Y'all are welcome to come to that, especially people we can sucker into organizing events later...:evil:

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
You know, the ELCC summer BBQ is that weekend too, the 1st I think. Y'all are welcome to come to that, especially people we can sucker into organizing events later...:evil:
LoL, of coz I can help on organizing events, I was several different club's president when I was in Seattle U.

·
Registered
171 Posts
I thought you had to pay them money to be in their little club?

·
Registered
171 Posts
If non members are invited, I don't mind going. It'd be nice just to meet more lotus owners.

·
Registered
1,482 Posts
I thought you had to pay them money to be in their little club?
It's $20. The only reason I haven't joined yet is cause they don't take cash or credit card, check only. If they had a recruitment drive where I could pay on the spot they'd have my money. I can't believe $20 would be a stopping point!

Not sure what my travel plans look like that weekend, so not sure I could make either event. =)

·
Registered
4,985 Posts
It's $20. The only reason I haven't joined yet is cause they don't take cash or credit card, check only. If they had a recruitment drive where I could pay on the spot they'd have my money. I can't believe $20 would be a stopping point!

Not sure what my travel plans look like that weekend, so not sure I could make either event. =)
I take cash. On the spot even! No, seriously. I'm the treasurer. I can do stuff like that.

1 - 20 of 31 Posts