The Lotus Cars Community banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What ever happened to them? i just MOVED to beverly hills, completely dedicated to buying my first lotus, and presto, they've disappeared!

·
Registered
232 Posts

·
Premium Member
26,313 Posts
Lotus Beverly Hills is gone, along with Calabasas Lotus.

Your choices to buy a new Lotus are Lotus Newport Beach, Lotus Thousand Oaks and my new friends at Galpin Lotus, who will be selling Lotus cars in a week or so. These three offer warranty service too.

Lotus Manager Joe's desk at Galpin is 818-922-3644. Tell them you're with LotusTalk.

Mulholland Motor Sports for non-warranty work and paint a few blocks south of Beverly Hills. Lotus mechanic Stephan is there from Lotus Beverly Hills.

·
Registered
2,564 Posts
Don't forget the LPL (Lotus Propulsion Labs) on Melrose. The former Service Manager from Lotus of Beverly Hills is there. Lots of really, really good work done at that shop.

·
Premium Member
26,313 Posts
Don't forget the LPL (Lotus Propulsion Labs) on Melrose. The former Service Manager from Lotus of Beverly Hills is there. Lots of really, really good work done at that shop.
Allen is great with Lotus cars. Located a little closer to Hollywood. :D

·
Premium Member
26,313 Posts
And while we're at it, don't forget one of the greatest Lotus mechanics of them all in Los Angeles...Qais (pronounced K-ais) at 310-200-0022 near the LAX airport.

·
Registered
3,449 Posts
1 - 8 of 8 Posts