The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1,431 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I've been pretty bored lately and I decided that I'm going to start a blog dedicated to Lotus stuff. I'm going to try to post on it a couple times a week with random Lotus stuff and pictures of interesting events and/or destinations. I want to do some traveling around the midwest and I'll just document when and where I go. I can't promise that it'll be a super well written masterpiece, but I'll try to make it somewhat interesting. I'll also try to feature some of my friends cars every so often. If you guys know of any cool places to visit, lemme know.

I literally just made this like 5 minutes ago... so I still have to tidy up the page. Be patient. rotfl
LivingTheLotusLife | This WordPress.com site is the bee's knees

·
Premium Member
2,978 Posts
Not crazy about the pole in the runoff at 36 seconds in the autocross.

So I've been pretty bored lately and I decided that I'm going to start a blog dedicated to Lotus stuff. I'm going to try to post on it a couple times a week with random Lotus stuff and pictures of interesting events and/or destinations. I want to do some traveling around the midwest and I'll just document when and where I go. I can't promise that it'll be a super well written masterpiece, but I'll try to make it somewhat interesting. I'll also try to feature some of my friends cars every so often. If you guys know of any cool places to visit, lemme know.

I literally just made this like 5 minutes ago... so I still have to tidy up the page. Be patient. rotfl
LivingTheLotusLife | This WordPress.com site is the bee's knees

·
Registered
1,431 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Not crazy about the pole in the runoff at 36 seconds in the autocross.
Yeah, people always say that. It was actually deceiving. It was a pretty safe distance out of the way. That course was designed fairly well.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts