The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
826 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I took my car to SCC to get my windshield replaced. I spotted these guys TOTALLY by accident at lunch one day. They are located RIGHT off the 10 and La Cienega....

SCC - Specialty Car Craft

Called them up, talked to the owner Steve, he said to bring it in and not to worry. The shop is FULL of Lotuses and a few other exotics...Ferraris, Rolls Royce and some nice Mercs and BMWs.

They were doing some custom fender work on one Elise, saw that in progress, looked good. Elise/Exige parts everywhere. This all made me feel VERY good.

JUST picked up my car, FREGIN PERFECT!!! They fixed a few other things I didn't even bring up, and when I showed up to get my car there was an army of people detailing it up for me.

My car has never looked better..
I have never been treated better..
I'm SUPER happy
My car is VERY happy as well.

I would not hesitate to take my car there for any repair and/or custom work. I saw a white Exige that had the instrument cluster painted body color, looked SICK. These guys know Lotus and..man...well you just know how stressful this kind of stuff can be, and it's awesome to know there is a place we can take out babies and not worry *sniff*

THANK YOU SCC!!!!!!

:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

·
Registered
191 Posts
good to hear. ill check them out if i ever need to get anything fixed on teh lotus.

·
I am the solution you see
79 Posts
Steve and SCC Are #1 in customer assistance and Work Quality

:clap:

That place is booming with all kinds of Exotic Cars and or normal day to day driver cars from Los Angeles and surrounding areas.

he has taken care of my cars and is truly a friend of friends now.

I was thankfully introduced to them by Allen (The Repairman God!) and Phill (Ubber hot sales) from Beverly Hills Lotus where we got our cars from.

If you want to have a true purchase or repair experience please make sure to go by and say hello...

1 - 3 of 3 Posts