The Lotus Cars Community banner
1 - 20 of 49 Posts

·
Registered
526 Posts
This place is only about 2.5 Miles away from my local Lotus dealer, Auto Europe.

Attachments

·
Registered
420 Posts
My wife loves these, one of the airlines used to pass them out, I forget which. MMMmmm Lotus caramelised biscuits...

·
Registered
5,709 Posts

Helps Fido out run all the other dogs

·
Registered
1,265 Posts
Banner ad right here on LotusTalk:
Lotus Banner Ad.png

·
Registered
434 Posts
oh man!! A Magic the Gatherering reference! :D hahaha! Seriously EXPENSIVE card... I used to play back in the day when these were only a couple series back. and I NEVER ever ever saw one... not even at tournaments just for show.

·
Registered
106 Posts
Woah! dude be careful, you remeber what happened last time to someone who just left somthing lying in the back of their truck ;)
Wanted: Pink racing wheels for my Lotus, size 26 X 1.5.

Sorry couldn't help it. That was a raw deal. It came out of work, went in the back of the truck and right home.

·
Registered
106 Posts
I have a Lotus bicycle also. A silver Elan. I bought it as much for the name as anything else. I have never seen another Lotus brand bicycle.

Thanks.
Never saw one till this one.

Yeah, guy i work with found it at a garage sale and picked it up. He knew I would take it. Nice bike, guess the earlier made in Japan models were really nice and expensive. Alas though, the one I have is assembled in Taiwan but with the chrome moly frame and quality Japanese parts. Circa 1986 or so. It's a Pro Series 3000M, white.

1 - 20 of 49 Posts