The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
445 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
They're finally here. I'm very impressed with the quality and contecnt. Good job. :clap: Maybe the website will be updated soon. ;)

·
Registered
6,301 Posts
Are these the 2007 brochures-poke-

·
Registered
459 Posts
I'll see if there is a scanner anywhere in the office.

I really like the quality, but the feel of the brochure is a little odd. It's really soft, and almost feels slimey. :shrug:

·
Registered
1,265 Posts

·
Registered
1,964 Posts
^^ Nice

·
Registered
1,158 Posts
Geez Lotus... come on. If I sucked that bad at design, I would have gotten fired years ago. Perhaps I'm just overly sensitive to it, but I'm absolutely embarrassed by 90% of Lotus' marketing. :mad:

·
Registered
10 Posts
There's a news story on the Lotus UK website at the moment saying that they implimented a new website on the 27th Feb. I swear it looks identical to the one they had up on the 26th! :crazyeyes

·
Modern Day Hippie
3,839 Posts

·
Registered
4,221 Posts
They screwed up either the size or model of tire in the sport pack on the brochure. I assume it's the latter since the AD07s don't come in 195/50 R16 and the A048s have come on sport pack cars in the past.

·
Registered
4,450 Posts
Geez Lotus... come on. If I sucked that bad at design, I would have gotten fired years ago. Perhaps I'm just overly sensitive to it, but I'm absolutely embarrassed by 90% of Lotus' marketing. :mad:
how about at least some brochure pictures of a non-hovering lotus?

·
Registered
426 Posts
They screwed up either the size or model of tire in the sport pack on the brochure. I assume it's the latter since the AD07s don't come in 195/50 R16 and the A048s have come on sport pack cars in the past.
I think they have changed the Elise Sport Pack for 08. The front wheel size is listed as 6 x 16 and I believe it used to be 6.5 x 16. And you are right I don't remember the Neovas being available in 195/50-16s. It's also interesting that they show cloth sport seats as part of the sport pack now.

I also notice that the front tires on the Exige are listed as 6 x 16 instead of 6.5. I thought these were always 6.5 too. I'll have to check my wheels now.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts