The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
To all South Texas Lotus Owners,
I am trying to put together a mailing list to all South Texas Lotus owners.
One item that has not been addressed here at San Antonio Lotus is the follow up on the Lotus campaigns. This is a program that has no time limit on it and is work that is no charge to the owners. What I would like if all Lotus owners in South Texas or other areas would either e-mail us your Vehicle Identification Number (VIN) or give us a call we can check to see if your Lotus has been updated and all the campaigns have been preformed.
Please don't hesitate to give us a call.
Also July 22 Lotus will have the unvailing of the new Lotus Eagle Project. Stay tuned for futher details.
Thanks
Joe Stubblefield
[email protected]
210-828-0077
SA Lotus

·
Registered
852 Posts
What I would like if all Lotus owners...

campaigns have been preformed...

will have the unvailing...

Stay tuned for futher...
Doesn't anybody use spell check or proper grammar anymore? I would think in a business capacity it would be worth the extra 10 seconds, if only to show that your business paid some attention to detail.

·
Registered
5,409 Posts
Doesn't anybody use spell check or proper grammar anymore? I would think in a business capacity it would be worth the extra 10 seconds, if only to show that your business paid some attention to detail.
Of course, I had to check to see if you made any errors. No errors. However, in copywriting numbers zero through ten are generally spelled out as opposed to using numerals. -poke- :)

·
Registered
852 Posts
Of course, I had to check to see if you made any errors. No errors. However, in copywriting numbers zero through ten are generally spelled out as opposed to using numerals. -poke- :)
True enough. The Chicago Manual of Style goes further and says one should spell out one through one hundred, whereas I had a writing instructor once upon a time who thought it best to start using numerals at ten. Or at 10, as the case may be.

If I were representing anyone other than my foolish self, I might have looked it up :D

·
Registered
315 Posts
Well... At the risk of having my grammar, punctuation and/or spelling critiqued I'll vouch for Gonzaba. Their service department have been very detailed oriented and extremely helpful. I have a couple campaigns I need to take care of and will be letting them bring my Elise up to par.

·
Premium Member
498 Posts
Kudos for the service team at Gonzaba

While the cat with the bad hair may not like Joe's spelling he is the "Pro from Dover" actually from Tucson but you get my drift. My recent experiences at Gonzaba have been very positive, rack replacement, stage 2 replacement, alignment, balance, blinking start button light, AC service (colder than it has ever has been) and all campaigns up to date. What was not under warranty was done for a very reasonable charge, I was kept up to date and the car was done when promised. Its truly a pleasure dealing with the Parts and service team at Gonzaba
Mike

1 - 6 of 6 Posts