The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Good day fellow Lotus enthusiasts we really like Lotus cars but don't fit in any of them, so we built our own it's a Lotus 7 chassis that is blown up to 1/1/3 scale wit a full body comprised of a lotus elise front and exige rear with a 4.0 V8 in the front.

Your thoughts would be much appreciated.

Attachments

·
Super Moderator
5,453 Posts
WOW that has taken a lot of work!! What engine did you use? Have you pics of the interior??

and welcome to LT :wave:

·
Registered
2,249 Posts
That is so cool!

Reminds me of the 50's and 60's sports racers that I so love! Sort of an Old Orange (google Max Balchowsky to understand the reference.)

·
Premium Member
2,977 Posts
WOW that has taken a lot of work!! What engine did you use? Have you pics of the interior??

and welcome to LT :wave:
Without scrolling up, I am thinking Rover aluminum.

·
Premium Member
2,977 Posts
Without scrolling up, I am thinking Rover aluminum.
OK, I was wrong. Funny, I was thinking about the Lexus because a friend of mine is putting one in a Europa.

·
Registered
2,376 Posts
Interesting.

·
Premium Member
4,098 Posts
Very interesting!

·
Registered
2,709 Posts
Seeing the side shot, I thought is was a photoshop joke, but then looking at it from the angled pictures, I have to say it has some pretty nice looking features. It looks very TVR inspired.

Still, with looks like this, it had better be fast.

·
Registered
2,635 Posts
Definitely TVRish and sort of 1960s Cheetah, probably the orange color. The curves along the side have conflicting directions which confuses the eye. It is easy to be a critic, but the car should be a blast to drive.

Why Can-Am? I was thinking early CanAm Lotus sports/race car when I saw the thread title.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts