The Lotus Cars Community banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
741 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So, I've looked on line and the only Lotus hats I've seen are either crazy expensive, not attractive or both.

Does anyone know a place to get a nice, simple, Lotus hat (baseball cap) with a nice simple Lotus logo on it?

If not, I wondered if anyone sells simply a round patch with the Lotus logo. I could then buy a plain white cap and have it sewn on.

Any thoughts?

·
Registered
1,028 Posts
Lots of palces sell the Lotus patch. I would get one and sew it on to whatever cap you like best!

·
Registered
485 Posts
Just don't order from the LotusUSA website. About 3 months now and I still have not seen the stuff I have ordered.

·
Registered
741 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
That's what I've been thinking (well, have someone sew it on--I'd be more likely to sew my finger to it than the patch :crazyeyes ). Can you be more specific about who sells them? A google search didn't work very well, the terms are too broad. Do you mean dealers or others? Thanks.

·
www.theapexinn.com
11,689 Posts

·
www.theapexinn.com
11,689 Posts

·
Registered
2,795 Posts
My local dealer has hats etc. I have a forest green hat with just a plain 3d LOTUS written on the front.

·
Registered
12,374 Posts
Products and Accessories

Tee Shirts here are very good quality !
I've bought T shirts and hats from Triple-C from their booth at a local car show. Good quality, good price. My Lotus Hat (Lotus logo on the front) is even orange to go with my car color. :up:

·
Registered
892 Posts
Lotus Hats

I got my hat at: Lotus, Ltd. - North America's Largest Lotus Car Club

I got the plain style - very nice.

So, I've looked on line and the only Lotus hats I've seen are either crazy expensive, not attractive or both.

Does anyone know a place to get a nice, simple, Lotus hat (baseball cap) with a nice simple Lotus logo on it?

If not, I wondered if anyone sells simply a round patch with the Lotus logo. I could then buy a plain white cap and have it sewn on.

Any thoughts?

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.