The Lotus Cars Community banner

Lotus cap or patch

4410 11
So, I've looked on line and the only Lotus hats I've seen are either crazy expensive, not attractive or both.

Does anyone know a place to get a nice, simple, Lotus hat (baseball cap) with a nice simple Lotus logo on it?

If not, I wondered if anyone sells simply a round patch with the Lotus logo. I could then buy a plain white cap and have it sewn on.

Any thoughts?
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,028 Posts
Lots of palces sell the Lotus patch. I would get one and sew it on to whatever cap you like best!

·
Registered
485 Posts
Just don't order from the LotusUSA website. About 3 months now and I still have not seen the stuff I have ordered.

·
Registered
755 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
That's what I've been thinking (well, have someone sew it on--I'd be more likely to sew my finger to it than the patch :crazyeyes ). Can you be more specific about who sells them? A google search didn't work very well, the terms are too broad. Do you mean dealers or others? Thanks.

·
www.theapexinn.com
11,686 Posts

·
www.theapexinn.com
11,686 Posts

·
Registered
12,214 Posts
Products and Accessories

Tee Shirts here are very good quality !
I've bought T shirts and hats from Triple-C from their booth at a local car show. Good quality, good price. My Lotus Hat (Lotus logo on the front) is even orange to go with my car color. :up:

·
Registered
918 Posts
Lotus Hats

I got my hat at: Lotus, Ltd. - North America's Largest Lotus Car Club

I got the plain style - very nice.

So, I've looked on line and the only Lotus hats I've seen are either crazy expensive, not attractive or both.

Does anyone know a place to get a nice, simple, Lotus hat (baseball cap) with a nice simple Lotus logo on it?

If not, I wondered if anyone sells simply a round patch with the Lotus logo. I could then buy a plain white cap and have it sewn on.

Any thoughts?

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.