The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2,612 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey Guys and gals,

So I picked this one up back in feburary and had it's seller prep it for me so that I could paint it the 2012 Lotus Evora Autumn Bronze. However, I am not able to actually get the paint in aerosol form or airbrush (I don't have the equipment) to set it up.

So I am posting it up here for sale. It is BRAND NEW, never been assembled, and the work on it is great. I did however have the key cut already, so you will have to get a new key made for it and then grind it down to fit. I will send you my cut key so that you can us it as a map for grinding the end down to fit in the flip portion of it. I have included some colored key photos so you can see what the possibilities of them look like. :)

I paid $85 for mine shipped. But since you have a little work left (i.e. grinding the new key into place, and painting it if you wish) then I am selling it for $65 shipped, (a little extra for out of country).

Thanks.

I am ONLY selling the one fob (top one) the Red and White one are being used to show painting scheme/options and the last one is to give you an idea of reference to size.

Attachments

·
Registered
2,612 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
I should mention this is a COMPLETE drop your cobra fob in and go system. There is one button the fob that is designed to lock/unlock your doors. It is 100% compatible with the Cobra fob. Still available.

Thanks.

It is for the Elise/Exige.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts