The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Mulholland>SCC
2,532 Posts
I saw that phone in the store. Since it is girlie, and I'm a girl :p I thought about it for a second. But, it didn't match the Lotus sitting in the parking lot and I like the phones either w/o a keyboard, or the keyboard seperate from the numbers. Like a pull out keyboard or whatever.

·
Registered
470 Posts
I saw that phone in the store. Since it is girlie, and I'm a girl :p I thought about it for a second. But, it didn't match the Lotus sitting in the parking lot and I like the phones either w/o a keyboard, or the keyboard seperate from the numbers. Like a pull out keyboard or whatever.
for the record i did have the black one agirls

·
Registered
4,713 Posts
I saw Lotus CEL phone and I thought it was a phone one would use to call for help when you get a boatload of CELs. :p

·
Registered
1,566 Posts

·
Registered
3,314 Posts
Hey, I wasn't calling you girlie! :p
according to the website, this is what a typical lotus phone user looks like

godamn that is one horribly designed website. all I wanted was to see what the black phone looks like, and I couldn't find it.

Attachments

·
Registered
648 Posts
^^^^ Is it just me or whenever you see that guy you want to slap him just has one of those annoying upity faces.

·
Registered
3,314 Posts
its a guy?:shrug::crazyeyes-poke-

·
Registered
1,000 Posts
Google LG Lotus and hit images. There are lots of pictures of the black phone. I like the look, but not available on Verizon network.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts