The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Video: ForcedFed 380 Elise - 1:55.8

A handful of the photos I took over the weekend..

Working on getting a gallery up for the Lotus Challenge site and there will be an AutoBlog article up around mid next week that will include more photos. If you are interested in a print of your car feel free to contact me via PM, I should have that sorted out by the time the galleries go up.

·
Banned
7,592 Posts
Awesome photos!

Would it be possible to use some of them on my website, ChuforiaGraffix.com - with proper credit and a link to your site of course?

·
Registered
3,520 Posts
that video is just too much. a simple in car vid would really be much more interesting to me at least and the flame camera is totally unnecessary. But besides that...great time, it looks like there is a bit more to extract from it as well.

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Im extremely new to video editing and the software Im using (that was my first time ever using it). Spent a little more time with the software, added some nice stuff to the beginning, and put up the new vid. I agree on the random fireball shots in the hot lap, those where fixed.

·
Registered
3,520 Posts
Im extremely new to video editing and the software Im using (that was my first time ever using it). Spent a little more time with the software, added some nice stuff to the beginning, and put up the new vid. I agree on the random fireball shots in the hot lap, those where fixed.
aww..getting much better there!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts