The Lotus Cars Community banner
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
If you could choose any color other than the color you already have, which Lotus color would you want? I currently have Chrome Orange, which I love, but if I had to go with another it would probably be Storm Titanium... or hot pink.

·
Registered
270 Posts
There's a guy here in Portland that has an Exige in a baby blue color with a single black stripe going down the middle. The more I looked at it the more I fell in love with the color. I just looked it up now and the color is called sky blue.

Attachments

·
Registered
2,875 Posts
Looks like an 08 exige club racer (special edition of 50)

But yeah the light blue (or any light color) looks great with the black parts of the exige

·
Registered
1,378 Posts
I wish I had pulled the trigger on the 08 exige club racer when I had the chance. I really like that color and the stripe.

·
Registered
2,524 Posts
I haven't seen a color yet that doesn't look very good on the Elise/Exige.

I'm very happy with my silver; it's a bit dull but it hides road grime well and reduces the 'midlife crisis' aspect. If I had to chose a different color I'd probably look at the blues and greens. Or Storm or Graphite. Or the reds. Yeah, they all look good...

·
Registered
75 Posts
Chrome Orange, Laser Blue, Ardent Red, heck anything other than my yellow, but it was the only one in the showroom, lol.

·
Registered
270 Posts
I agree they all look good. If I were rich I would have one in each color. ;)

I haven't seen a color yet that doesn't look very good on the Elise/Exige.

I'm very happy with my silver; it's a bit dull but it hides road grime well and reduces the 'midlife crisis' aspect. If I had to chose a different color I'd probably look at the blues and greens. Or Storm or Graphite. Or the reds. Yeah, they all look good...

·
Registered
2,638 Posts
The one I wanted back in 2004 was Aubergine with Biscuit interior.

I have Saffron which would've been far down on my list.

"You can't always get what you want ..." :(

"But, if you try sometime ... " :)

·
Registered
736 Posts
Wanted Ice White. But the new 260's only come in Phantom Black, Carbon Grey, & Aspen White. Chose Aspen White, it was the closest. Still happy though. Would have taken the Exige Scura though if it was available. That matte black looks wicked.

·
Registered
433 Posts
I like my aspen white, but I think storm titanium or graphite looks best.

txdude, that custom fighter jet grey looks awesome!! :up:

·
Registered
12,374 Posts
I ordered my car specifically with Chrome Orange, but if I had to have picked another color, it would have been Krypton Green as a distance second choice. A third choice wasn't even considered.

·
Registered
909 Posts
First and current is Chrome Orange. Next, Storm Titanium followed by some sort of blue.

·
Registered
205 Posts
we ordered ours from the factory in laser blue. after 2 years, we're still not tired of it.

if our car exploded or burst into flames or some other catastrophic event happened, we'd look at burnt orange when we'd replace it.

haven't seen burnt orange in person, but the pix of them sure look delicious.:drool:

·
Registered
2,867 Posts
I have Magnetic Blue, and I really like it. But if I had another choice, I would have gotten Laser Blue or Graphite Grey

·
Registered
1,357 Posts
I would want that custom fighter jet grey.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts