The Lotus Cars Community banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
213 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I would like to know - do we have any forum members from Israel or other countries in the Middle East?

I know we have a few in the UAE, and to the best of my knowledge the Middle East still does not have an official Lotus dealer.

I figure there isn't much Lotus activity out in the Middle East, but that's why I created this thread to educate myself!

Are there any Middle East Lotus clubs or websites?

·
Registered
2,731 Posts
...i haven't paid close attention, but i know i've seen a couple from dubai - probably the same UAE folks you're referencing...

·
Registered
373 Posts
Never in a million years would I drive my Elise through the streets of Jerusalem. Israeli drivers (and I was one too!) are aggressive, and there's a fair amount of theft (or there was when I lived there), and parking is a nightmare. On the other hand, the Elise is made for the winding mountain roads in the Golan Heights.

I know I'm not answering your original question and just chiming in for the fun of it, but exotics are a rarity in Israel. When I lived there in the 80's and 90's a Volvo was considered a very luxe vehicle. Things may have changed.

Wendy

·
Registered
213 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Never in a million years would I drive my Elise through the streets of Jerusalem. Israeli drivers (and I was one too!) are aggressive, and there's a fair amount of theft (or there was when I lived there), and parking is a nightmare. On the other hand, the Elise is made for the winding mountain roads in the Golan Heights.

I know I'm not answering your original question and just chiming in for the fun of it, but exotics are a rarity in Israel. When I lived there in the 80's and 90's a Volvo was considered a very luxe vehicle. Things may have changed.

Wendy
Haha, oh yes I know how crazy Israeli drivers are.

Driving an Elise around HaGolan sounds lovely. :up:

Hi Ya Im from Kuwait and i have a 08' Lotus Exige S240 and my cousin has a 08' Lotus 2-eleven.
Are there Lotus owner groups or is the ownership scattered there?

1 - 6 of 6 Posts