The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
4,116 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
There was some great Lotus content in tonight's episode of Top Gear when the guys had their horrible cars at Willow Springs for a track day. No, it wasn't my Exige, but dang it looked good out there. There was a hat tip to SCC as well. :D

·
Registered
7,002 Posts
Mine was the matte black. Sadly, I didn't get much more airtime than this--

--as the director told me he didn't care for matte black. He also puked out of the back of the Land Rover camera car, so I think maybe his judgement was impaired. That's two-time Ferrari GT world champion (and factory test driver) Costantino Bertuzzi in front of me in the F430. It would pretty much take a Pontiac Aztec on the track in front to allow me that close to his bumper. :)

·
Registered
4,116 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
If it makes you feel any better, my wife pointed out your car during the episode. :D

·
Registered
7,002 Posts
That blue car is Shermans S240, built and maintained by Mulholland Motorsports :D
Sherman is an awesome dude, and a ridiculously fast driver. It was nice hanging with him.

If it makes you feel any better, my wife pointed out your car during the episode. :D
Ha, she obviously didn't blink!

Anyway, thanks to Top Gear and SCC for coordinating the whole thing. It was a fun day, even if they didn't show me (barely) passing Tanner Foust. In a yugo. :D:shift:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts