The Lotus Cars Community banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Super Moderator
5,461 Posts
Call Lotus in the UK directly and ask them - they are great to talk :)

Otherwise user Abe on here may be able to help - I'll PM him for you as with only two posts your PM system is not yet active.

·
Registered
3,871 Posts
That color looks like Aztec Bronze and if I remember correct, it actually might be that color. Lotus discontinued that color a few years back (I believe the last year was '05) but Lotus can build you a car in that same color for a whopping $3200 if you like. Just to be sure, I'll confirm with LCU.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Call Lotus in the UK directly and ask them - they are great to talk :)

Otherwise user Abe on here may be able to help - I'll PM him for you as with only two posts your PM system is not yet active.
Thanks I would greatly appreciate that! I will also try giving them a call next week.

Has anyone seen this color in person? Curious if it looks as good in person as it does in the pictures.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
That color looks like Aztec Bronze and if I remember correct, it actually might be that color. Lotus discontinued that color a few years back (I believe the last year was '05) but Lotus can build you a car in that same color for a whopping $3200 if you like. Just to be sure, I'll confirm with LCU.
I was thinking it could possibly be bronze too (without ever seeing the lotus bronze in person), but all I know is that this is a '10 hybird concept and they are calling it 'copper' in the description of the color when you do a google search for it. Thanks for your help on this!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts