The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've been looking everywhere desperately trying to find the copper color code of the 2010Lotus Evora 414E Hybrid Concept car with no luck. I'm not sure if this color was used on any other Lotus?

Your help would be greatly appreciated!

Paul

Attachments

·
Super Moderator
5,459 Posts
Call Lotus in the UK directly and ask them - they are great to talk :)

Otherwise user Abe on here may be able to help - I'll PM him for you as with only two posts your PM system is not yet active.

·
Registered
3,871 Posts
That color looks like Aztec Bronze and if I remember correct, it actually might be that color. Lotus discontinued that color a few years back (I believe the last year was '05) but Lotus can build you a car in that same color for a whopping $3200 if you like. Just to be sure, I'll confirm with LCU.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Call Lotus in the UK directly and ask them - they are great to talk :)

Otherwise user Abe on here may be able to help - I'll PM him for you as with only two posts your PM system is not yet active.
Thanks I would greatly appreciate that! I will also try giving them a call next week.

Has anyone seen this color in person? Curious if it looks as good in person as it does in the pictures.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
That color looks like Aztec Bronze and if I remember correct, it actually might be that color. Lotus discontinued that color a few years back (I believe the last year was '05) but Lotus can build you a car in that same color for a whopping $3200 if you like. Just to be sure, I'll confirm with LCU.
I was thinking it could possibly be bronze too (without ever seeing the lotus bronze in person), but all I know is that this is a '10 hybird concept and they are calling it 'copper' in the description of the color when you do a google search for it. Thanks for your help on this!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts