The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 20 of 50 Posts

·
Registered
1,248 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi All,

Lotus Corps would like to extend an invitation to all track enthusiasts to attend our seventh annual Carl Grabowski Memorial track day, to be held on Monday, May 18th, at Blackhawk Farms Raceway. A flyer and registration form can be downloaded here.

We offer easy online registration for your convenience at the above web address. You may use a credit card or PayPal for payment, and fill in your entry form via the web.

Note that this years early-bird registration deadline was March 16th, but I have extended it for a couple more weeks, after which the price goes up by $25 or so.

We are also seeking experienced driving instructors and volunteers (experienced or not) to help with this event. Please contact me for details.

Cheers!
Sanj
Lotus Corps VP/Membership Chairman

·
Registered
1,248 Posts
Discussion Starter #2

·
Registered
2,159 Posts
Who all is going? Todd? Tracy? John? see you there!

·
Not the admin anymore
11,953 Posts
Who all is going? Todd? Tracy? John? see you there!
I would like to go, but I only have a couple of days off available....and I might go to LOG which would use one and I may need one for the 8/1 gimmick rallye. Last years pics were at 200mm....this year I'm capable of 400mm...so I really wanted to go.

·
Registered
5,409 Posts
I'll be there [in the Lotus this year]! I'll only be doing the parade laps over the lunch hour, but I will be there to cheer others on for the trophy. :)

·
Registered
3,162 Posts
Unfortunately I am not going to make it. As much as I would like to return the favor to Todd by blocking him on the track with my van I can't.:(

Now I have to post a rant about Sony and their stupid PS3.:mad::mad:

·
Registered
1,248 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Seems to be working now... ?

·
Registered
455 Posts
And how about Erv? He has been pretty scarce lately.
Talked to Erv at Autobahn CC a few weeks ago. He's planning on being there. Looking forward my first Lotus Corps track event and meeting the local Lotus track rats.

Team LC Newbs

·
Registered
1,248 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Erv is signed up to drive and instruct...

·
Not the admin anymore
11,953 Posts
1 - 20 of 50 Posts