The Lotus Cars Community banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
1,260 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi All,

Lotus Corps would like to extend an invitation to all track enthusiasts to attend our twelfth annual Carl Grabowski Memorial track day, to be held on Monday, May 19th, at Blackhawk Farms Raceway (near Rockford IL). A flyer and registration form can be downloaded here.

We offer easy online registration for your convenience at the above web address. You may use a credit card or PayPal for payment, and fill in your entry form via the web.

We are also seeking experienced driving instructors and volunteers (experienced or not) to help with this event. Please contact me for details.

Cheers!

·
Registered
148 Posts
I've signed up! Although it's completely evil to get my mind on track days when, according to Punxsutawney Phil, I've got about 5 more weeks before I can get my Elise out of the garage.

·
Registered
455 Posts
In!!

·
Registered
1,260 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Two weeks until the early-bird deadline, sign up now and save!

·
Registered
1,260 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Less than a week before the early-bird deadline is here. Sign up now and save!!!

·
Registered
1,260 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Only a month to go! Register before we fill up!!!

A flyer and registration form can be downloaded here.

We offer easy online registration for your convenience at the above web address. You may use a credit card or PayPal for payment, and fill in your entry form via the web.

·
Registered
455 Posts
So far just 3 from LotusTalk registered? Really?... Anyone else?...
These cars are way too much fun on the track to not come out and play! If you’re not posting up that you’re in then go ahead, let’s hear your excuses…

·
He's on fire!
3,412 Posts
My car isn't even completely together and I'm signed up. Winter projects become early spring projects when you don't have a heated garage!

·
Registered
1,260 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Less than two weeks to go! Come on out and show SwingLo how it's done!

·
Registered
8,534 Posts
I'll be there - and yes, you can show me how it's done.

I can return the favor and show you how to be a complete jackass on the interwebz. I'm da best at that!

·
Registered
1,260 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
:clap:

·
Registered
1,260 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Last bump, it's not too late to register!

·
Registered
1,260 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
:(

·
Registered
324 Posts
If you’re not posting up that you’re in then go ahead, let’s hear your excuses
No more Lotus:(:(:( Its sold.

I did, however, just pick up my new toy, but need a little time to get it sorted out and ready for the track. Will catch you guys later this year.

Have fun on Monday. I heard you might see my old car out there...

·
Registered
50 Posts
We still have open spots in all three groups for Monday. Weather should be perfect! My wife Sue will be out there in her Elise.

·
Registered
1,260 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Hey SwingLo, where did you disappear to?

·
Registered
455 Posts
Great day. Thanks as always for coordinating, Sanj. The morning proved interesting as the rain made things a bit slippery but I loved staying out and hunting for where it will stick. Great group of people to spend a day playing cars together! Hope to do it again soon.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts