The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 20 of 110 Posts

·
Registered
1,242 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi All,

Lotus Corps would like to extend an invitation to all track enthusiasts to attend our sixth Carl Grabowski Memorial track day, to be held on Monday, May 19th, at Blackhawk Farms Raceway. A flyer and registration form can be downloaded here.

We offer easy online registration for your convenience at the above web address. You may use a credit card or PayPal for payment, and fill in your entry form via the web.

Note that this years early-bird registration deadline is March 16th, 2008, after which the price goes up by $25 or so.

We are also seeking experienced driving instructors and volunteers (experienced or not) to help with this event. Please contact me for details.

Cheers!
Sanj
Lotus Corps VP/Membership Chairman

·
Registered
591 Posts
Where is Blackhawk Farms

·
Not the admin anymore
11,953 Posts
A little north of Rockford, IL...in South Beloit, IL

Attachments

·
Registered
2,026 Posts
Blackhawk Farms is a very fun track, a throwback to an earlier era. It was used for the track day at LOG several years ago. It reminds me of the Watkins Glen.

·
Not the admin anymore
11,953 Posts
I just got a new camera, I'll come out and shoot the whole event, if that's OK??

·
Registered
2,159 Posts
I'll just be bumming rides with my buddies, maybe touring over the noon hour.
Looks like you, me and Todd will be 3 Lotus-less LTer's there.:shrug:

·
Registered
2,159 Posts
TJ,
BTW, my Elise is going to a new owner in Huntsville, AL. He is on LT but I forgot his handle. A local Specialty dealer bought my car and sold it to him.

1 - 20 of 110 Posts