The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,504 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I heard from a co-worker that someone was killed in a 06 lotus this weekend, anyone have any additional info?

·
Registered
740 Posts
Is that the guy with the custom everything in his Elise we met during the dyno day/Wine run in Long Island?
Jesus Christ, what a tragedy!
EDIT: just read the other thread, it indeed is him. Just met him once, he was a very nice guy, what a total disaster. My condolences to his family.

·
Registered
223 Posts
Jeff was a very good friend of mine. If interested is funeral details please call at 732-779-9800
Joe, I'm so sorry for your loss. I just left you a voicemail & also let Mike (Bavarian Motorist) know that you reached out to him. Please let us know if it would be appropriate for us to attend Jeff's funeral & where folks can send flowers, etc. Once again, please accept my sincere condolences. -Dom

·
Registered
11,221 Posts
Jeff was a very good friend of mine. If interested is funeral details please call at 732-779-9800

Thank you very much for posting here and letting us know. I understand Domenic has called you. If there is any way we as a community can help, we would like to know that as well.

This is must be very difficult for you...I offer my sincere condolences.

EDIT: There are also a number of us that would like to pay our respects.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts