The Lotus Cars Community banner

21 - 33 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
685 Posts
Discussion Starter #21
Another fantastic event ...... a BIG Thank You to all our sponsors and especially Robbie, and crew (Brian, Landon and Tommie) for continuing on with Lotus Cup's racer development theme. :clap::clap: The input from the spotters was very useful in helping everybody improve their technique, race line and shave time off their laps. :up:

My only complaint was that Robbie couldn't keep the 98 degree heat away on Saturday ... Robbie, I thought you said you had control over the weather. :D

Now for some required photos ..... :shift:
I have asked for a refund for what I thought would be mid-70s weather... apparently they delivered it a few days too late.

Thank you to all the drivers, teams, sponsors, and fans who make Lotus Cup so much fun. Up next is Thunderhill and Laguna Seca! See you all very soon.

·
Premium Member
4,550 Posts
Another fantastic event ...... a BIG Thank You to all our sponsors and especially Robbie, and crew (Brian, Landon and Tommie) for continuing on with Lotus Cup's racer development theme. :clap::clap: The input from the spotters was very useful in helping everybody improve their technique, race line and shave time off their laps. :up:

My only complaint was that Robbie couldn't keep the 98 degree heat away on Saturday ... Robbie, I thought you said you had control over the weather. :D

Now for some required photos ..... :shift:
I second Jack's comments.
The feedback from Tommy, Landon, and Brian has been extremely helpful. I learned different lines and where I could make up more time.
Eddie was super helpful as well in advice and also camera work with the GoPro. It was helpful when he showed my vid to the coaches and I got great feedback.

I would like a seminar on critique'g someone's in car video - don't use mine, too many flaws.
But this would help out a lot of us.

Thank you to all of the sponsors - Yoko had an extra set for me at the track.
Great job on a great race series!

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

·
Premium Member
5 Posts
Me too. :D

Sandy is now becoming proficient at making posts on LT .... watch out everyone. :crazyeyes :clap:
Awe Shucks -eek-

21 - 33 of 33 Posts