The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anybody know of a good Lotus dealer in San Antonio? Looking to get out of houston sooner than later...

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
sorry, should have been more specific. I just purchased a 2017 Evora 400 new here in Houston. I'm looking to move to San Antonio or those parts sooner than later once my son graduates high school. Gotta get out of this hell hole... Looking to see if anyone knows a good dealer/ service tech in San Antonio.

thanks

·
Registered
482 Posts
I am only jealous of those in San Antonio and Austin for the weekend drives on Hill Country roads. For anything else, I take Houston. Live close to work because the traffic congestion will kill your soul.

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #6 (Edited)
What's wrong with Houston =(
I’m from houston. Lived here most all of my life except for college. It’s become a dump. Horrible roads that are flat, straight, and resemble a third world country in some areas with the potholes, etc. Way too much traffic. You need to own a kayak cause it will flood...a lot. Hurricanes love to visit. Crime is on the major upswing. Terrible city management. It’s hot as hell which makes outdoor activities challenging. There’s nothing to do unless you’re an alcoholic, love strippers, and are really into museums and a crappy football team. I’ve just had it with this place. Chicago of the south. It’s soul sucking.....
The only highlight for me is excellent Tex-Mex food.
I’d like to live in a place where my friends would actually want to visit.

·
Acme Super Moderator ** The Enforcer **
7,594 Posts
sorry, should have been more specific. I just purchased a 2017 Evora 400 new here in Houston. I'm looking to move to San Antonio or those parts sooner than later once my son graduates high school. Gotta get out of this hell hole... Looking to see if anyone knows a good dealer/ service tech in San Antonio.

thanks
Gonna delete this duplicate post.

San

·
Registered
1,248 Posts
I lived in San Antonio for years (I would move back to San Antonio/Austin in a heartbeat if I could). Service is a major issue. I basically did everything required. For a couple of things that I wasn't that comfortable with, I used Soulspeed in Austin. There is always Lotus of Austin but they really had a condescending attitude towards Lotus. I don't know if that has changed over the past few years.

Reactions: chester

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I lived in San Antonio for years (I would move back to San Antonio/Austin in a heartbeat if I could). Service is a major issue. I basically did everything required. For a couple of things that I wasn't that comfortable with, I used Soulspeed in Austin. There is always Lotus of Austin but they really had a condescending attitude towards Lotus. I don't know if that has changed over the past few years.
Dang. That’s not encouraging.... how in the world can a lotus dealer be condescending towards what they sell!! That’s just nuts.
I’ve been impressed with Tom, the one Lotus mechanic!, at Star Motors here in houston. Seems like he actually likes the marque and knows what he’s doing.
thanks for the info!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts