The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Vendor
119 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
5-Element Railer Jr Rear Diffuser-

Diffuser body is 2 inches (5cm) longer than OEM undertray. Fins sit 5 inches (12.5cm) off the ground on stock suspension. Fins run parallel to the ground and extend forward to the undertray to channel air properly out the rear of the car. Fins are finished with squared off edges. This keeps air inside the fins and prevents air spill, reducing drag and improving downforce. This diffuser has slightly better performance than our 5-Element Rounded Rear Diffuser for Elise & Exige!

·
Registered
241 Posts
I love mine!

·
Registered
7,005 Posts
Good stuff

·
Registered
2,828 Posts
Thanks!! I just ordered the 5 element rounded with the FLASH code.

·
Registered
2,828 Posts
Thank you for choosing Difflow!

Waiting for shipment of the 5 element black rounded diffuser for a 2006 Fed Elise. Your site indicates its in stock but its almost 3 weeks.

Your site indicates if there is a delay of more than a few days that you would reach out to me but actually it is me who initiates the communication. I want to give you product a favorable review but this delay and the lack of initiative to keep me informed is starting to wear on me. This includes me reaching out to you via text and you said you would check to see if any updates and didn't get back to me.

C'mon Difflow! I'm an easy going guy and can understand delays but don't leave me in the dark right now. What is going on with my order?

·
Registered
2,828 Posts
ok, got an update from Difflow, thank you.

Should get materials by mid next week, assembly and powder coated in a few days and shipping expected by Monday week after this coming week...whch places it at Feb 24 for shipping out. I'll post up pics and vids when the diffuser arrives.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts