The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Lotus Driving Academy
291 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
We have spots open for the May 28th level 1 course, please email me at [email protected] if you want to sign up, remember you must complete level 1 before moving on to level 2, this also grants you access to level 2 for any Lotus driving academy in other countries! Cost is $795+ tax, Visit Lotusda.com for course information.

I also wanted to share with you our launch party on the 4th. If you are in the area please feel free to stop by! :UK:

Attachments

·
Registered
145 Posts
Your website states all day and half day for level one... might want to correct that. Unless I missed something?

This intense all day, you can go from motorist to driver. This comprehensive, action-packed driving experience will have you cornering, practicing line technique and hitting speeds you never thought possible. In the end, you’ll be a better driver, and most likely, raring for ADVANCED training.

Learn the fundamentals of vehicle dynamics and controlled maneuvers using customized exercises designed with our skidpad. Once you perfect vehicle control and handling, you’ll progress to a set of speed exercises that make use of the track.

This intense half day track program focuses on performance driving dynamics.

·
2006 Exige Owner
17 Posts
I'm also interested, but the Lotus Driving Academy (Houston) online profile is a bit vague and confusing to me. Has anybody done this? Any thoughts on the experience?
Just noticed that this thread was for a May 2017 track event, not 2018. Still interested to hear if others have any experience with this.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts