The Lotus Cars Community banner

21 - 23 of 23 Posts

·
Lotus Driving Academy
291 Posts
Discussion Starter #21
Any chance the level 3 is a 2 day course? Agree with others, for level 3, more than double for what amounts to 20 minutes more actual driving... seems like we're missing something.
I'll update you when I find out but I think the Level 4 is the only one that is more than a day, but I don't want to steer you wrong. I don't make the courses obviously, I'm just trying to relay to you guys all the info I have since I have become part of the team. If you have any recommendations feel free to leave feedback here and I will certainly pass it up. Thanks everyone for being patient.

·
Lotus Driving Academy
291 Posts
Discussion Starter #22
I just wanted to update this thread by saying the website is still under construction (not by me) lotusda.com. I am now the facilitator at the academy and you can email me with questions at [email protected]. A lot is still in the works with the academy so bare with me. Also please do not contact Frank Brown with questions as he is no longer with the Driving Academy, thanks.

·
Registered
2 Posts
I am looking for Lotus Driving School Las Vegas, Nevada. Please suggest me if anybody know about the driving school near me. Does driving school cost vary with location?

21 - 23 of 23 Posts