The Lotus Cars Community banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
488 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just booked the three-day course in Hethel, for mid-June. Lotus Licence | Lotus Driving Academy

Has anyone else done driver training there? Any tips on staying in and around Hethel?

·
Registered
488 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·

·
Registered
338 Posts
My dad was going to book us down this summer to go. It was going to be my birthday present last year but I had to be 21... :mad: Got a couple more years... Have fun, it should be a blast!

·
Cyberdyne Model 101
347 Posts
I'm so jealous.

·
Registered
2011 Persian Blue Elise R(S)
819 Posts
Richard Parramint, he's your man. For everything and anything Lotus at Hethel, there's nobody better than him. He's on this forum. Was the greatest help to me when I visited Hethel. An all around great guy, you can tell him I said so!

·
Illegal Alien
5,306 Posts
Stay at Dunston Hall (SP may be off) great place, and close to factory. Say hello to Richard for me assuming you get to take the Factory tour. That is great that they have a three day program now, I had the one day Level 3 w/ full 1:1 instructor package. It was very intense day, more so than Skip Barber 3 day racing school, my instructor was a drill Sargent, for which I am grateful because I got tons of track time.

Attachments

·
Registered
488 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Stay at Dunston Hall (SP may be off) great place, and close to factory. Say hello to Richard for me assuming you get to take the Factory tour. That is great that they have a three day program now, I had the one day Level 3 w/ full 1:1 instructor package. It was very intense day, more so than Skip Barber 3 day racing school, my instructor was a drill Sargent, for which I am grateful because I got tons of track time.
I couldn't get a room there; all booked up. I'm staying in Norwich (no idea how I'm going to get to the factory....). Thanks for recommendation, though.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts