The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2,137 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This was a nice "Lotus" Easter! We got up early and headed to the Coffee Village "SuperCar" Sunday in Woodland Hills/Calabasas, expecting no one showing up, since it's Easter. I was surprised! Lots of cars! I parked my Elise between a black '05 Elise and three X-19 Fiats! Also kgalgas with her Type 72D Elise was there. An owner with the yellow "last Esprit sold in America" also was there. Terry and I talked to an owner of a restored Model "A". A plethora (I love that word) of Lambos, Ferrari's and Porsches scattered around the parking lot. Five Cobras grouped together. A beautiful yellow '62 Ferrari, a Magnusta Qvale (sp?), a Lorean, and Panthera. It was not crowded and but very friendly group of enthusiasts:)

After that, we took a leisurely drive down Mulholland, top removed, at 85F balmy, sunny California morning, stopping for brunch.

We really enjoyed the independence, no screaming children, no dressing up for Easter church services, no bunnies nor Easter eggs. Just doing what we want to do. "Lotus Easter"!

I kind of miss coloring easter eggs and egg hunt. But my kids are grown up and do their own thing. So I evacuated some eggs, filled it with catnip and hid the eggs for the cat. The cat wasn't interested. Oh well.:shrug:

All-in-all, it was a great day. I hope you had a good day too!

Happy Easter! --Hal

Attachments

·
Registered
135 Posts
wow, I haven't posted on here in a long time. Been busy.
But SKYVUE, that looked really fun. Looked like a nice day in Cali today. Do you have any more pictures from the drive?
I'm sure I'm not the only one who would love to see more! :clap:

·
Registered
211 Posts
Hopefully we'll see you at Supercar Sunday next week--the big one. Looks like you had a fun Easter. We did have an Easter egg hunt, and the grand kids found them all (they are only 14 months). See you Sunday?

1 - 3 of 3 Posts